Offer your horse the best available shoe for comfort, health, performance and safety!
Main advantages include:
- The rubber shell absorbs shock and vibrations, making it more comfortable for both horse and rider.
- Dampens maxload on all tested surfaces according to recent study
- The rubbershoe offers excellent grip on many surfaces including, asphalt, cement, grass, snow, giving the horse a secure feeling, promoting a full step in every step.
- With confidence in grip and comfort from the softer step, horses move more relaxed. The horse does not need to be careful in each step but moves ahead without hesitation.
- Added safety in the stable and while transporting in trailers etc.
- Outstanding choice of shoe for horses recovering from various back, leg and hoof issues. A softer, shock absorbing shoe offers relief and promotes a quicker recovery. The shoe has been used extensively for over 20 years in different rehab situations with great success.
- The shoe preserves the natural bloodflow in the hoof (unlike a steel shoe where the bloodvessels are more likely to close up due to the vibrations in the hoof) promoting healthy growth of the hoof. The shoe in our previous versions alerady have proven to be excellent for horses with poor hoofquality.
JUMPING: benefits include dampening of maxload, shoe is wider and offers more surface to land on distributing the impact, additional grip on grass and fiber which can be determining for small margins.
DRESSAGE: more relaxed step gives horses improved movements
DRIVING: added grip on the various surfaces and comfort on the hard surfaces, improved movements
ENDURANCE: added grip enables even speeds on various surfaces and in down and uphills. Promotes less tired legs.
The horseshoes are always sold in set of 2 or set of 4 (front and rear) or boxes of 20.